My on-screen letter font became infintesimal..... How do I fix that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RBS1028

I am not sure how, but the on-screen size of the font when I click reply in emails is about less than 1 mm high.... I have to set the font to 24 to even see it. I must have changed something, because it wasn't always this way. I have changed the default font sizes to be larger but this doesn't solve the problem I am having. The on-screen fonts get larger in the list of emails, for example, but no relief in the actual emails.

I would greatly appreciate any help. Robert

M

Milly Staples - MVP Outlook

Please check your zoom settings to ensure that you are at 100%.

--

"RBS1028" wrote in message news:e6dc22c6-3a09-4939-b9de-37b845b4ff3a@communitybridge.codeplex.com...

I am not sure how, but the on-screen size of the font when I click reply in emails is about less than 1 mm high.... I have to set the font to 24 to even see it. I must have changed something, because it wasn't always this way. I have changed the default font sizes to be larger but this doesn't solve the problem I am having. The on-screen fonts get larger in the list of emails, for example, but no relief in the actual emails.

I would greatly appreciate any help. Robert

R

Ruchi Bisht

Does this happen only when you reply to an email or even when you create new email?

Ruchi Bisht

Status
Not open for further replies.