Outlook 2007 and Hotmail Calendar Synchronization issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Centurain

I have Outlook 2007 on Vista 64 bit. Outlook connector 14.0.45* version.

Calendar synchronization with hotmail does not work while I have no problem synchronizing my mail forlders.

Sometimes, there is no Calnder synchronization at all. But sometimes, I can add an entry into outlook calendar and the new entry does show up on my hotmail calendar. But if I add an entry to my hotmail calnder through a browser, the entry does not show up in outlook.

So, sometimes, calender synchronization is not there at all and sometimes it is only one way.

If I go in and delete the ost file. Outlook starts downloading everything including all items in calendar. But after that initial calendar synchronization, I am back to having problems again.

Can anyone please help?

E

Ezil Vinoth

Do you get any error message at the bottom right corner of Outlook window.

C

Centurain

No errors at all. Everything seems to be functioning as expected, except for the calendar synchronization.

I have now installed the latest version of OLC 14.05117 as well. No difference in behavior. I see entries in hotmail calendar that I do not see in outlook.

C

Centurain

I checked the logs and now I see the following errors:

Time: 10/01/10 4:22:54 PM
Error in Mail
Error with Send/Receive.
There was an error synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Error : 80041003.

and a bunch of these:

Time: 10/01/10 9:51:19 PM
Error in Mail
Error with Send/Receive.
Look for a log in the Sync Issues folder.

But at the top of teh log file it says:

Outlook Hotmail Connector Version 14.0.5117.5000

Account: ****@live.com

Signed in successfully at 10/01/10 1:59:59 PM

Mail: Last successfully refreshed at 9:51 PM.

Calendar: Last successfully refreshed at 9:51 PM.

Contacts: Last successfully refreshed at 9:51 PM.

Still Outlook is not showing a calendar event that was added to my calndar by a colleague at 4:30 today through a webbrowser.

Any ideas? This is really making outlook connector and hotmail calendar sharing useless.

Thanks for any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.