'Open as webpage' in Outlook Web Access for files > 10MB

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MStoppl

Hello,

end user contacted me with problem, that he is unable to open 17MB attachment as webpage in OWA (2007 SP2), becuase he gets an error, that input size of the file is higher that it is allowed by an administrator. < 10MB attachments are viewed without any problems.

I have configured MaxDocumentInputSize and MaxDocumentOutputSize of WebReady Document Viewing Feature (http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb852213(EXCHG.80).aspx) to 40MB limit and restarted services/server, but it did not help.

Is there anything else that could help?

F

Frank.Wang

M

MStoppl

Hi Frank.

thanks for your post.

Here is an export:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchange OWA\WebReadyDocumentViewing]
"MaximumDocumentInputSize"=dword:00009c40
"MaximumDocumentOutputSize"=dword:00009c40
A default limit is 10MB.
Also there is only 1 CAS in our environment.

From my point of view everything is ok. It just does not work :(

M

MStoppl

I've done, but currently I have a different error with WebReady:

After restart of IIS I recieve the following error when I try to 15MB DOC file: Unable to open document as webpage. If the problem persists, contact your technical support. (or something like this, I have translated it from czech).

Event log does not show any error. Do you have any hint, please?

------- Michal Stoppl, DiS. Please always use Mark as answer if you are satisfied with provided solution.

F

Frank.Wang

Hi MStoppl,

Is there any error event in the Event Viewer?

Frank Wang

M

MStoppl

Hi Frank. I've hoped, too, but there is no error event in the Event viewer.

------- Michal Stoppl, DiS. Please always use Mark as answer if you are satisfied with provided solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.