Unsuccessful send/receive attempts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

saycheez

Originally was okay, but now cannot send/receive mail since importing addresses/folders from my old computer.

S

saycheez

Hi, Roady. Error I receive is: Ox8004010F. And on your advice went to "Troubleshoot send/receive issues" where I matched with this:

8004010F=4.44665e+6°C And.. Verify the publication address for the Offline Address Book (OAB) in Exchange. Oh sure... just great

for someone who left school at age 12 to understand. Would greatly appreciate further info and guidance if at all possible, Roady.

S

saycheez

Thanks for valued info, Niyamath .. and I seemed to have some success, but unfortunately totally confused. I can receive email, but can't receive on my old computer when sending mail. And to tell the truth I think I've stuffed things up good-and-proper. Here is my setup:

In "Show Profiles"I have Öutlook hi-lighted. And in "Data Files" I have created new folder named "Home" - c:\Users\Les\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\leslie.harvey@optusnet.com.au.pst (as default).

What am I doing?

N

Niyamath Khan

How many personal folder files (PST) do you see in the navigation pane of Outlook?

You may create Outlook new profile and then make the active Outlook data file as default to check if it helps.

S

saycheez

I will try that and thanks - but it gets worse... Now Outlook program doesn't even open; just sits there.

had this happen once before, and so rebooted and it opened okay - but not any more it seems. I'll keep

on trying. cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.