OL 07- add category to Calendar Details Style printouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Softheads

a) is there a way to EDIT the OL 2007 "Calendar Details Style" printout to add the category field?

b) ideally, I would like to duplicate the Palm Desktop calendar Dates (List Format) printout. That has two columns (compared to OL one), Day/Date, Start-End times, category, Subject and notes (complete & wrapped).

I have tried the Calendar Printing Assistant v2.0 and I cannot seem to find a "details" printout that I can modify.

larry

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
No, the templates in outlook are not editable.

I'm not familiar wuth the palm list format, but the only things you can control in a print out is when using the list view - fields in the view print as does the 3 line preview.

There is not an apointment template for the CPA but the day versions should include the details in most cases.

Softheads

I have tried to attach 2 jpg images to this reply that show the outlook and palm formats, but the size limit is 4.9kb. I cannot even upload a 320x200 16kb image.

any ideas how I can get these examples loaded for viewing and clarity?

Forum Admin

You should be able to upload them - the limit for new users is just under 40KB. (It's unlimited for 'registered users' so it will eventually go up.)

if you don't have a site to use, you can use the screenshot library at xsolive.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.