Exchange System Manager, Where do I find Exchange System Manager. error (0x8004010F)

• Thread starter BradRankin
  • Start date Views 2,234
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BradRankin

I have read article 905813 on error (Task 'mail.bigpond.com - Sending' reported error (0x8004010F) : 'The operation failed. An object could not be found.') and want to try to resolve the issue I am having with outlook. The problem that I have is that I cannot find the location where step 1 suggests we go to:

In Exchange System Manager, expand the Recipients container.

Where do I find Exchange System Manager and recipients?

Someone please help!

Thanks.

Brad.

S

Steven Moede

The article applies only to those that have a Microsoft Exchange type account. Odds are you have a POP3/IMAP type account and this article wouldn't apply.

Your problem might be where the send/receive settings file is corrupt. Close Microsoft Outlook and then rename/delete the <outlook_profile name>.SRS file. Since you didn't mention what version of Microsoft Outlook or Operating System, I'll give the location for Windows 7/Outlook 2010.

c:\Users\<USERID>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Outlook

" BradRankin" wrote in message news:9051475f-a01e-44a3-b048-e1c4b2d718ba@communitybridge.codeplex.com...

I have read article 905813 on error (Task 'mail.bigpond.com - Sending' reported error (0x8004010F) : 'The operation failed. An object could not be found.') and want to try to resolve the issue I am having with outlook. The problem that I have is that I cannot find the location where step 1 suggests we go to:

In Exchange System Manager, expand the Recipients container.

Where do I find Exchange System Manager and recipients?

Someone please help!

Thanks.

Brad.

Status
Not open for further replies.