Calendar - Shared Calendar does not show calendar meetings after Dec 31 2010..... read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bender101

Hi all

I am using Office 2010, Windows 7 on an Exchange Server.

I can view my colleagues shared calendars, for the past few months, however I am looking to schedule a meeting with my co-workers in the new year.

I go into Calendar - look for a free day that I have, then I view my colleagues calendars, and nothing shows up after Dec 31st 2010. However they can see my schedule, and they also have schedules in the new year on their computer.

I have gone abouts removing their shared calendar, and re adding it, same issue persists,

this is also the kicker, if I go into Mail - and goto New Items and say Meeting, and invite select users, when I click on Scheduling I can see their calendars for January/Feb and so on in 2011, but not i nbthe Calendar section.

is anyone ever had this issue, or is their a possible resolution for this.

I have also gone about creating a new profile for mail, and NOT importing anything previously, the issue still persists

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
When you use the meeting scheduler you are looking at the Free/Busy.

Are you caching their calendars? Try right clicking on the calendar folder and choosing properties then clear offline data - the new data should resync.

Also, are you looking at the live calendar in their mailbox? More than a few people have copied the calendars to their own mailbox and wondered why it didn't update.

Status
Not open for further replies.