Reoccurring meeting disappearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yvel

We have this user with a reoccurring meeting that keeps disappearing from his calendar, the unfortunate part is that, this user happened to be my boss (CIO) and the meeting is between him and the CEO! The name is “Meeting with Rob” and it occurs once a week and has an end date of 2015. We recently deleted and recreated the meeting about 1 ½ month ago and I added myself on that meeting just to monitor it. Another unfortunate part is that this meeting is managed by the CEO assistant and she constantly needs to reschedule a particular day on the meeting at times. However, she"s great at what she does and I have watched over her shoulder many times and it doesn"t seem like she"s doing any wrong. However, this meeting continues to disappear from his calendar. So the latest occurrence, it deleted from his calendar, but it"s still on my calendar and the CEO. I believed that happened after the assistant submitted change for one date from the reoccurring meeting. Looking at the Exchange event logs, there isn"t anything to go by.

For details, the user is using Outlook 2007 client, iPhone 4 and iPad to access email via Exchange connector.

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated, In fact if you could suggest where I can enabled for detail logging for calendar, would be great. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.