print more than one month per page in outlook 2010 calendar

• Thread starter carolannk
  • Start date Views 2,824
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

carolannk

is it possible to set Outlook 2010 calendar to print more than one month per page?

Carol

C

carolannk

Thanks for you response.

I have tried Calendar Printing Assistant. I am unable to find an option to print more than one month per page. The monthly tmeplates print one month per page. The yearly templates do not allow for specifying how many months per page and therefore do not allow enough space to print appointments that are readable.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
In CPA, the only option for multiple pages are ones designed for two pages. It's not an option like it is in Outlook.

The printing options are the same in Outlook 2010 as in older versions - you need to click the Print Options button (its outlook's print options, not the printer options even though its right under the printer), then page setup. screenshot:http://slipstick.me/jing/2page.png

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
BTW - if you want 2 or more months (weeks/day) per page, you can do it one of two ways - on the Paper tab of the Page setup dialog (seen on screenshot i posted earlier) - choose a booklet or 1/2 page setup. you can also set the printer to print more per page - this is Print options, Properties. It's a little different in each printer dialog, but once you get into printer properties, you should have an option for pages per sheet - screenshot:http://slipstick.me/jing/print2.png

In each case, protrait/landscape mode can change how the calendar is laid out.

C

carolannk

The only options I see within Outlook are 1 page/month and 2 pages/month.

However, your suggestion to adjust the printer setup did work.

Thanks so much for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.