im having trouble going from one mail server to another on my computer

• Thread starter ms.snoopy
  • Start date Views 510
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

ms.snoopy

the computer came with windows microsoft live id and hot mail mail exchange but now i am downloading microsoft office 2010 with outlook on it and am having trouble getting it to work . it says that my windows id for messenger with email that i had on the other account wont let it transfer over but that it is kindof like blocking the exchange because it is the main one i dont understand computers at all so this is very confusing to me. so i started a new accout id. but it didnt work either. im confused. why is a id so important. it says that outlook has to be online but my internet is always line. i dont get it. also the little flag at the bottom of the screen next to the internet connection has an x by it. i dont know what this means . i think it means that i need virus protection which i just bought and am trying to install next after this is solved. does anyone have any idea what is wrong with my computer.

ms.snoopy

E

Enlightner

Remove all email accounts and re- add them and check if it helps.

If that does not work create a new profile for outlook.

If the above was helpful please click "Vote as helpful". If it solves your problem click "Mark As Answered". Cheers !!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.