Microsoft Outlook Social Connector error

• Thread starter Isabella Office Team
  • Start date Views 1,709
I

Isabella Office Team

I have installed the Microsoft Outlook Social Connector For WLM (outlook 64 bit and add on) however when i try to log in it says Invalid Username or password and i have checked both email and password multiple times and tried changing my password on MSN just in case. But without any luck am i doing something wrong ????

H

Have you tried restarting it

Office version Outlook 2010 64-bit Add-ons 64-bit Win 7 Home premium. Full internet connectivity.

Hello, Thanks for your time. However the instructions did not solve the issue. I am still getting the same error, Also the web link provided in the above article relates to the hotmail connector for receiving mail. I am just using the social connector.

I have also tried disabling the firewall but without much success, After this it said successfully however keeps requesting the password and now says unable to login.????

S

Somasundaram Pandiaraj

Uninstall the add-in then install the Outlook Social Connector update available in KB 983403. Verify the status post installations.

H

Have you tried restarting it

Hello,

Still no luck. I have reinstalled all the social connector and with the update. I also followed all the instructions from the post previously. I also have tried it with another hotmail account and changing my password to a simple lower-case password all with no success. The firewall is disabled and all other connectors Linkedin, facebook are uninstalled.

Below is a list of the software related to web installed, I dont know if any of these are know for interfering with outlook 2010 ?

IE 32bit and 64bit

Chrome 32 bit

Firefox 32bit

Windows live essentials 2011 (all except family scanner)

ESET smart security 4 64 bit

Thanks