Underliverable Message after deleting mobile account in outlook 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dhanunjay G

I tried to setup mobile account to outlook and later deleted it.

I have subsequently deleted the SMS forwarding from my Outlook email account list, if any one sends a mail, first it is displayed in my sent folder(with my mobile number in subj. line) and a undeliverebale message displays in my inbox from the System Administratorsaying " Undeliverable FW." This is the body of the email:

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.
Subject: FW: RE:
Sent: 12/28/2007 1:30 PM

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:
[my cell phone number] on 12/28/2007 1:30 PM
None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient.

I can't find anything in the knowledge bases about stopping such messages. This is starting to drive me crazy, especially since I deleted the SMS forwarding and don't know what else to do.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.

R

Russ Valentine

Clarify what type of mail account you DO have in this profile. You appear not to have configured one.Russ Valentine

D

Dhanunjay G

hi,

thank you for your reply.

i used sureM account. even got confirmation that my account is deleted in sureM.

D

Dhanunjay G

hi diane,

i am not aware of handling mfcmapi, can u guide me step by step please.

thank you in advance.

R

Russ Valentine

That doesn't answer my question. What type of mail account is now set as your default? Why are you trying to send a message to a cell phone number if you deleted your SMS add-in?Russ Valentine

R

Russ Valentine

There is still no information that tells me what type of mail account you have and how you configured it. Also, you seem to be trying to send messages to cell phone numbers even though you removed your SMS add-in. How is Outlook supposed to do that?Russ Valentine

D

Dhanunjay G

Dear Russ,

the mail account is with Horde and account is saagam.

I just want to confirm that i am not sending any mails to mobile. if any one sends a mail to me, it is appearing in my inbox as undelivered.

i had configured this to outlook 2007 through Auto Account setup.

till i tried to configure to my mobile every thing was fine... but when i tried to configure to my mob, i have gone through the steps at http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook-help/add-or-remove-an-outlook-mobile-service-account-HA010107893.aspx

And here the problem started. i was getting undelivered messages to my inbox. so i deleted the account in outlook and as well in SureM.

but still the problem remains.

R

Russ Valentine

You still haven't told us what kind of mail account you are using. So sending an email message via your default email account generates the message?

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached: [my cell phone number] on 12/28/2007 1:30 PM
None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient.

If so, have you followed Diane's advice to check for rules?

Russ Valentine

D

Dhanunjay G

Dear Russ,

yes.

and also regarding Diane's advice, i have no idea on mfcmapi.

kindly help me..

Status
Not open for further replies.