Blank email list views on Outlook 2010 / 2007 with Exchange 2010 SP1 (on Citrix and Desktops)

• Thread starter BDA_Admin
  • Start date Views 1,607
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BDA_Admin

Hi there,

We've recently migrated to Exchange 2010/Office 2010 and some of our users are getting their Outlook views appearing blank (no emails listed in outlook 2010 / outlook 2007).

When a user clicks on one of the sort columns (to, subject, sent, etc) they re-appear. This affects users on Citrix XenApp 4.5/5.0 / Windows 7 with Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2007

We are running Exchange 2010 SP1.

Any help thoughts would be appreciated.

Regards

Zeeshan

B

Ben M. Schorr [MVP]

So some of the users are running Outlook just on Windows 7 locally, or are all of the users accessing it through Citrix?

Are the users running it locally running Outlook in cached mode?

B

BDA_Admin

Hi Diane,

Its a mixture of both some cached / some not. (Hoping to switch off cached mode once migration fully complete). Majority of users are on Windows 7 only a handful on Citrix. (In an installation of 150 users we have this problem on around 7-10 users.

Ive created a new MAPI profile for them.. I havent tried the cleanviews switch Ill try that and let you know.

Regards

Zeeshan

B

BigHouse25

I am having this same issue after a migration from Ex2003 to Ex2010 SP1.

Clients are using Win XP w/ Office 2007 SP2 and latest patches and a mix of cached and non-cached. I have tried removing all client add-ins and recreating the profile, but nothing has worked so far. I also read a post about running " repairrequest -mailbox " username" -corruptiontype FolderView" on the Ex2010 machine, but that didn't seem to help either. I will try the cleanviews...

B

BigHouse25

Sorry, that was " new-mailboxrepairrequest -mailbox " username" -corruptiontype FolderView" ...

B

BigHouse25

I tried the outlooks /cleanviews, it did not resolve the issue. Any other ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.