Error code 0x85010014- problem syncing with the new Office 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

davidasia

Last week I upgraded to Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2010 64 bit and when I synced my phone, it wiped out all my contacts and calendar appointments. I read online that WMDC is not supported by 64 bit version but only by the 32 bit version. So, I uninstalled the 64 bit version and loaded the 32 bit version. When I tried to sync the phone, I received an error that said, " Exchange ActiveSync encountered an error. If this condition persists, please contact your System administrator...Support code: 0x85010014."

However, I do not connect to an exchange server- only my local laptop that downloads from a POP server.

Could someone tell me what the problem is with this? I have uninstalled office several times, WMDC several times and reset my phone several times with the same results. I have been working on this for about 1 week. Thanks.

D

davidasia

I tried all that and called Microsoft support, paid $49 and still nothing works.

D

davidasia

Did that too. Still no resolution. I called Microsoft support and they have no answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.