How to disable OL2007's junk mail filter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mmo17

How do I stop OL2007s junk mail filter. This piece of $#!@ keeps moving emails (from senders and domains that I defined as "safe" users and domains at least a hundred times) into the junk mail folder. I even tried to disable it via a registry patch as shown here (Disable Outlook's Junk E-mail Filter) but even that does not stop this darn thing!

Not only is it useless, but is also causes me additional work since I now always have TWO inboxes to watch. How does one DISABLE this junk (mail filter) once and for all?

This is for a POP mail account.

Michael

S

Steven Moede

Do you have another piece of software installed that could be causing this? (e.g. antivirus/antispam software that integrates with Outlook.)

"mmo17" wrote in message news:89575fb2-e2b5-4ee5-ae65-e3efb32c701a@communitybridge.codeplex.com...

How do I stop OL2007s junk mail filter. This piece of $#!@ keeps moving emails (from senders and domains that I defined as "safe" users and domains at least a hundred times) into the junk mail folder. I even tried to disable it via a registry patch as shown here (Disable Outlook's Junk E-mail Filter) but even that does not stop this darn thing!

Not only is it useless, but is also causes me additional work since I now always have TWO inboxes to watch. How does one DISABLE this junk (mail filter) once and for all?

This is for a POP mail account.

Michael

M

mmo17

Nope - no antivirus/antispam running here. I do have sync SW running that syncs calendar and contacts to my mobile, but nothing that one could suspect to be responsible for moving incoming mails to the junk folder.

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.