Desktop Advanced Find Cannot Find Messages Sent via Blackberry - but they are synched and listed in Sent Folder

• Thread starter Ontario111
  • Start date Views 640
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Ontario111

Setup: Outlook 2007 (XP Professional). BES with Synchronization established (Mailbox wins).

Issue: Search-Advanced Find in Outlook 2007 works fine for most things, except....

When I send an email via blackberry, it displays as sent item in blackberry and synchronized desktop Outlook 2007. I can see it listed in both. I can open the sent messages in both and read them just fine. When I do an Advanced Find in Outlook 2007, and try to "find" a particular email (using a title or search criteria that should match) - it will not pick up any of the items that I sent via my blackberry. I can use search feature on blackberry to search for items sent either on desktop or blackberry and it finds them.

If I forward or reply via blackberry, the original item on my desktop will indicate (at top banner) that I forwarded or replied, but when I click on find - it won't find the ones I sent via the blackberry (but I can scroll to and open them in my Outlook sent folder).

Don't recall this as being an issue prior to Outlook 2007 (ie before using Outlook 2003), and not sure how long this has been an issue for me on Outlook 2007, but it is quite a problem for me now.

Thanks in advance for any help in resolving.

O

Ontario111

Hello Diane: Thanks for your reply. I tried searching the sent items with instant search - no luck either. Also - if I send myself an email - I can see it in the inbox on my desktop and open it fine, but if I try to "search" to find it - the search will not find it. (Again, only if sent via blackberry.) Appreciate your support. Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.