I have Office Professional 2010 and Microsoft Outlook has stopped working Close the Program__

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trixie25

Office Professional 2010

Microsoft Outlook has stooped working

Close the program

I have a new HP PROBook 4420

Windows 7

Have been using this for 4 day. now Outlook does not work

Remember - This is a public forum so never post private information such as email or phone numbers!

Ideas:

Programs you are having problems with Error messages Recent changes you made to your computer What you have already tried to fix the problem

T

Trixie25

Office Professional 2010

Microsoft Outlook has stooped working

Close the program

I have a new HP PROBook 4420

Windows 7

Have been using this for 4 day. now Outlook does not work

Remember - This is a public forum so never post private information such as email or phone numbers!

Ideas:

Programs you are having problems with Error messages Recent changes you made to your computer What you have already tried to fix the problem

G

Ganesh Kumar N

Have you installed 32 bit or 64 bit Office 2010? Is your operating system 32bit or 64 bit?

Try to open Outlook in safe mode. Click Start->All programs-> Accessories-> run-> type "outlook /safe" (without quotes). Click OK.

If outlook works fine, then the issue might be due to add-in(s). Disable add-in(s) in outlook and check if it helps.

Open Outlook-> Go to file-> Click on options-> select add-ins towards the left hand side-> Click on go for COM add-in(s)

Uncheck the add-in(s) one at a time to check which one is causing the issue.

Ganesh Kumar N

Status
Not open for further replies.