Not Receiving Mails - Outlook 2010 - OS-Windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shariq Nazir

I have configured Email Account - POP3 on outlook 2010 OS is Windows 7 , for few days I was able to send and receive mails without any problem , but now I am only able to send mails , none of the mail are getting downloaded on my outlook Inbox in my PC , Same email i have configured on another PC it is working fine.

This problem started after I got message that your office is not activated , now i have put the valid key and activated the office 2010 but still I am unbale to receive any mails. It is not giving any error it says send and receive complete successfully.

I have even reisntalled Windows 7 and MS office but still problem remains same.

Please let me know what is the problem and how we can resolve it.

N

Niyamath Khan

Which edition of Office 2010 is installed on the computer?

Click on File > Account settings > Select the email account > Change > More Settings > Advanced > Verify if leave a copy of messages on the server is selected.

S

Shariq Nazir

I am using Microsoft office professional plus 2010 , All the settings are ok and configured properly.

I am able to send the mail , same Id if am configuring on another system it works fine, only on one laptop it suddenly stopped receieving mails.

N

Niyamath Khan

Which security software is installed on the computer?

You may start Outlook in Windows clean boot to check if you are able to receive emails.

Refer to the steps given in the link below to start computer in clean boot:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: Ensure to restart computer once troubleshooting is completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.