Outlook 2007 stops sending attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

g_1965

Hello everyone,

I have the following problem using Outlook 2007.

When I send an email with an attachment if the attachment is placed on the button "Attach file" consistently crashes the whole system, however, if the attachment is inserted via "Drag and drop" the problem does not occur .

I tried to make a new mail profile but the problem persist. If instead on the same PC I run a logon with another account the problem does not occur I would not want to create Windows profile , for the simple reason that this happens even on other PC configured with the same starting image.

The operating system is Windows XP SP3 and Outlook 2007 sp2 aggioranti both the latest patch.

Thank you in advance

E

Ezil Vinoth

Rename the four .dat files, which are mentioned and restart Outlook. Verify the status.

1. Outcmd.dat - C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook

2. Extend.dat - C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook

3. Frmcache.dat - C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook

4. Views.dat - C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook

Status
Not open for further replies.