No problems for about three months and the, about two weeks ago I was no longer able to receive emails in Outlook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rodney Sparkowich

I can send from Outlook but not receive. I can access(send & receive) the same email account in hotmail, so I know they are going in, and out. I'm not very techno trained. Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

H

Hal Hostetler - Print-Imaging [MVP]

What happens when you try? Any error messages? If so, please post them word for word.Hal

R

Rodney Sparkowich

No error messages, because the only that I know is that I can't receive emails into Outlook. Sending is fine. Thank You for responding.

D

DimTwinkle

I am having the same problem but I don't use hotmail in Outlook; I have my own domains.

It started when I attempted to move my Outlook.pst file to a different drive. I returned it to my C: drive but now I can only send, not receive. I tried repairing one of my accounts to no avail. All calendar, contacts, etc. are intact as are my old received messages. I am using Outlook 2010 on Windows 7 64-bit and there is no link to click on the Control Panel to bring up the Mail settings in a classic-type view as advised in a KB article.

Error message:

Task 'me@someplace.com - Sending' reported error (0x8004010F) : 'Outlook data file cannot be accessed.'

Status
Not open for further replies.