Outlook 2010 continually restarts

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Castle Rock

My Outlook 2010 continually restarts when I start a new email or reply to an email. Any help?

C

Castle Rock

This worked from Jennifer Zhan from Microsoft. I have an Add-in problem.

Try to start outlook 2010 in safe mode [hold ctrl key while startup]. If it works fine in safe mode, disable add-ins.

Click File menu, click Options > Add-in, clickGo button in the Manage: Com-in Add. Check if there are any add-ins,clear the checkbox to disable them. Close the Office program andrestart it.

If it still not works, try to create a new outlook profile.

1. Exit Outlook.

2. Go to Start > Control Panel > Mail.

3. Click Show Profiles. Choose Prompt for a profile to be used.

4. Click Add.

5. Type a name for the profile, and then click OK.

6. Start Outlook, and choose this new profile.

M

mikesonu1

Hi mike here

i think you have to Go to File -> Options. That will bring up the Outlook Options window. Click on Add-Ins in the lower left-hand menu. That will list all the Add-ins that you have installed with Outlook.

The next step I would recommend is removing all of the Add-ins and then start adding them back one by one over time to narrow down what is causing the issue. To disable one or more Add-ins, at the bottom of the Outlook Options window on the Add-in Options page select 'COM Add-ins' beside Manage: and click the Go... button. That will bring up the COM Add-Ins window where you can uncheck Add-ins that you want to disable.

either you can contact Outlook Pst Repair for more details.

Thanks

C

Castle Rock

My problem is identified. An add-in by Nuance for PDF Converter Professional 6 is the culprit. I will contact them for a fix.

Thank you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.