M

manidl

nay, i have the same issue since the upgrade last week

is there any solution for this

tks

Mani

T

Tim in STL

I have a related, and perhaps the same, problem.

I am running Outlook 2010 with all the latest updates. When I have selected the Mail icon and the Home tab I have a list of folders in the left most section of my Outlook window. My symptom is that I have a second level folder that contains 10 or fifteen third level folders and this group of 3 level folders is listed in reverse alphabetical order even though other sub folder lists are in proper ascending alphabetical order. I have no idea how long this has been true. There is nothing special I know of regarding this sub-group of folders other than there common parent folder. I checked probably 10 or so groups and only one is sorted incorrectly. I have many folders (~20 at the first level) and I have no idea how many sub-folder groups may suffer from this incorrect sort order.

C

ChuckA

Having the same issues with Outlook 2010 with current upgrades. Folders are changing locations in the left navigation - no longer alpha, usually one or two. If I move the folder inside another folder and pull it back out to the top level folder, it returns to the original (correct) location. Unfortunately, it eventually moves back. Very strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.