Restoring Outlook to another drive after Windows crashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stephen316

I am trying to restore an Outlook account (profile and settings, addresses). The OS became corrupted and would not boot even after last known good, etc. I installed a new hard drive which is the C drive with the same version of outlook that is on the E drive now (former C drive before the crash). What do I need to do, move, copy over to restore the account in toto to the c drive. The PST and PAB was not backed up and I cannot do an export import, it does not appear anywhere.

S

Sally Tang

Hi,

What"s the version of your operating system?

For local PST files, you may search and find the PST files. Then open it in the new Outlook program.

For other settings, you may refer to this article for the locations of the files. Then move the files to the new folder.

http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.asp

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Best Regards,

Sally Tang

S

Sally Tang

Hi,

I am writing to see how everything is going with this issue. Is the problem resolved? If there is anything I can do for you, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,

Sally Tang

Status
Not open for further replies.