Exchange 2010 view entire calendar as free/busy

• Thread starter rmoore47
  • Start date Views 1,034
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rmoore47

I really need a little insight into free/busy with Exchange 2010 (live@EDU service). Free/busy has been around in various exchange platforms and clients but usually as a way of seeing someone"s meeting availability within the scheduling assistant window.

I"m referring to Free/busy in a calendar sense that is you can see someone"s entire calendar by default. I was under the impression this is a new feature of exchange 2010. Can anyone elaborate as to whether this option was ever available with Exchange 2007/2000.

The problem I have is with Apple Mac's not reading the free/busy calendar default permission. Within Outlook (pc) I can view anyones calendar in full by default as free busy appointments, however using ical or outlook 2011 for the mac it states no permissions are set. Only when reviewer or higher is in place can i see.

Help would be massivley appreciated.

R

rmoore47

This is a great artical but not what i'm looking for. The relevant steps are in place. Free/busy full calendar view is not available on Apple Mac Snow leopard (Ical or outlook 2011). Try yourself if you can. Could it be snow leopard only has built in support for Exchange server 2007???

Status
Not open for further replies.