Exchange 2010 OWA error 404 with IE 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sam_33

My company are using exchange 203 and 2010 coexisting mode. User complain that they can't access calendar view via exchange 2010 OWA. After they click the calendar, the screen seem to be hang and some word display overlap. They can see the error message " your network connection isn't available. If the problem continues, contact your helpdesk with this HTTP status code 414" in notification alert.

This error only occure in IE 8, I try it in IE 6. No any problem. Pls advise. Thx

N

Novak Wu

Hi,

Since the Calendar can be viewed successfully via Internet Explorer 6 (IE6), we can eliminate the Exchange server cause. This issue can occur by incorrect IE8 settings. To troubleshoot the issue, I suggest you temporarily disable firewall and Reset Internet Explorer 8 settings to check the result.

Since we only discuss the Exchange issue on the pure Exchange product environment in this forum, I suggest you create a new thread in the related client operating system forum, such as Windows 7. Thank you for your understanding.

For your reference, I have enclosed the Windows 7 forum link below:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/w7itpro

Thanks.

Novak Wu

Status
Not open for further replies.