Restore 'Removed' mailbox

• Thread starter Shon Miles
  • Start date Views 757
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shon Miles

I accidently removed a mailbox from a user that I wanted to disable instead, via the EMC. Is there a way to re-attach that mailbox without performing a restore?Shon

L

Lapparinn

Hi

You should find it under Receipt Configuration > Disconnected Mailbox and there you should be able to right click and Connect....

JO

Lappari | MCITP Server Admin | 2008 Active Directory - Network Infrastructure - Administrator - Exchange 2007 | Posting "AS IS" with no warranties.

S

Shon Miles

Hi

You should find it under Receipt Configuration > Disconnected Mailbox and there you should be able to right click and Connect....

JO
Lappari | MCITP Server Admin | 2008 Active Directory - Network Infrastructure - Administrator - Exchange 2007 | Posting "AS IS" with no warranties. I don't see the user in here. They show up in AD but I can not find them from the EMC.Shon

S

Shon Miles

I marked this as answer since it was useful, in most other cases. But I don't see the user I need. Would I get the same result if I had chose disabled? The mailbox being disconnected that is?Shon

Status
Not open for further replies.