• Thread starter Shakoane
  • Start date Views 4,245
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shakoane

Hi,,

I need advice here:

Have exported SSL certificate from an existing Exchange Server 2003 to new Exchange 2010 successfully

I had the certificate on exchange 2010, however, still shows pending irrespective of all my attempts to complete request certificate to new Exchange server,

I receive the following error: source data cannot be imported or wrong password was specified, i have exported many .pfx files thinking that maybe pasword was the issue, on mmc local computer, i can see excatly certificate that it was indeed exported, on EMC - server configuration, i ca also see certificate with pending request

In summary, i wanted same certificate to work on both Exchange 2003 and 2010, is that mission impossible

S

Steve Goodman

How are you importing the certificate on Exchange 2010?

Steve

Steve Goodman
Check out my Blog for more Exchange info or find me on Twitter

S

Shakoane

Hi Steve

Here are my steps:

1st attempt: ON IIS7 - Server certificates on middle pane, there is that certificate i have exported: owa.xxx.

S

Shakoane

Hi Mumin

I have tried that, the certifcate on IIS 7 shows to be binded, i can see it again on EMC - Server Config

However, still says " Cert status could not be determined because revocation check failed" ,, check my dns, default gateway and firewalls everything fine,, there is no proxy

But hey man this is just now working at all

S

Steve Goodman

Hi Mumin

I have tried that, the certifcate on IIS 7 shows to be binded, i can see it again on EMC - Server Config

However, still says " Cert status could not be determined because revocation check failed" ,, check my dns, default gateway and firewalls everything fine,, there is no proxy

But hey man this is just now working at all
Hi Shakoane,

Check out EMC and certificates with failed revocation checks in Exchange 2010 on the Exchange Team blog which explains all the reasons why, it's not just internet connectivity.

Steve

Steve Goodman
Check out my Blog for more Exchange info or find me on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.