Could the powershell Version be wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Peter Labelle

I'll tell you what I did to cause the problem. I installed Sharpoint 2007 on my exchange 2010 server and my exchange management consoles has stoped working. I have read and read articles on line. to no availe. below Ill post some meesages. I have spent days pouring through web sites checking variables from paths of the power shell vdir to eviornmental varialbles. I have ran the trouble shooter and even tried everything listed in http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff607221(EXCHG.80).aspx.

I am at a loss. What am i missing. I notice on the last line of the trouble shooter " [EMTS] C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0>" Could the powershell Version be wrong? The vdir looks ok. Any further ideas?

Thanks

Peter Labelle

Welcome to the Exchange Management Troubleshooter!

We recommend that you run the troubleshooter after making changes to
IIS to ensure that connectivity to Exchange Powershell is unaffected.

Checking IIS Service...

Checking the Exchange Install Path variable...

Checking the Powershell Virtual Directory...

Checking the Powershell vdir SSL setting...

Checking the Powershell vdir path setting...

Testing for errors...

VERBOSE: Connecting to Seaway-CHC-Shar.SeawayCHC.local
[seaway-chc-shar.seawaychc.local] Connecting to remote server failed with the following error message : The WinRM client
+ CategoryInfo : OpenError: (System.Manageme....RemoteRunspace:RemoteRunspace) [], PSRemotingTransportExcep
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : PSSessionOpenFailed
The Exchange Management Troubleshooter successfully completed connecting to:

Seaway-CHC-Shar.SeawayCHC.local

Failed to connect to any Exchange Server in the current site.

Problem found:

Looking for error...

The Path of the Powershell virtual directory has been modified. The PowerShell virtual directory must point to the

" \Exchange Server\v14\ClientAccess\PowerShell"

directory or you will encounter problems.

After each error is resolved, close this window and re-run the tool to check for additional problems.

[EMTS] C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0>

M

mjolinor

The powershell version is probably OK. I think the problem is going to be in your IIS virtural directory configs.

[string](0..33|%{[char][int](46+(" 686552495351636652556262185355647068516270555358646562655775 0645570" ).substring(($_*2),2))})-replace " "

Status
Not open for further replies.