Multiple Accounts - One Inbox Outlook 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake_32

In Outlook 2007 I had 4 Imap accounts and had all new mail deliverd to a single default Inbox using the "Change Folder" button in the Tools/Account Settings/Change area. I cannot find a method of doing this same simple task in Outlook 2010! It creates a different Inbox for each account and I cannot find a way (other than setting up rules to have all the accounts deliver to a new Inbox folder) of doing this. Where did this feature go?

Thanks!

catherized

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server 2010
Are you sure you used IMAP with 2007? IMAP is a server account synced to outlook and if you deliver them all to one set of folders, outlook deletes them from the other servers and uploads everything to the one server.

POP3 delivers to a local pst and can share a folder or pst.

jake_32

Are you sure you used IMAP with 2007? IMAP is a server account synced to outlook and if you deliver them all to one set of folders, outlook deletes them from the other servers and uploads everything to the one server.

POP3 delivers to a local pst and can share a folder or pst.
YOU ARE RIGHT! I have one Imap account and directed the other 3 POP accounts to its Inbox folder. When I made the switch to 2010 I switched all the accounts to Imap. I will switch the other 3 back to POP and all will be well again! I share my calendar and contacts in the imap account and only get email in the others.

THANKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.