unified inbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

100thMonkey

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Here's hoping for unified inbox .... I have two exchange accounts, one IMAP, and one hotmail, and it would be great if they are all integrated as nicely as they do on the iPhone 4, wow, is it convenient to be able to have them all combined and still be able to reply from the correct email without having to figure out which account it came from

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Unless you plan to use POP3 to download them into Outlook, they will be separate folder sets as they are all server-based accounts.

If iphone is like blackberry, the "unified inbox" is basically a search folder for all mail, SMS/MMS, voice mail - you can view the accounts in their separate folders or in the unified inbox.

binal

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Unless you plan to use POP3 to download them into Outlook, they will be separate folder sets as they are all server-based accounts.

If iphone is like blackberry, the "unified inbox" is basically a search folder for all mail, SMS/MMS, voice mail - you can view the accounts in their separate folders or in the unified inbox.
Window users have to suffer little more. I think we can hope for it t in the coming version. Now there is no option of unified inbox. MS have done it in Office 2011 Outlook for Mac and Apple. I have five inboxes presently, it is a real pain to click all for checking mails. If this unified option comes I will be the happiest one.

Status
Not open for further replies.