Emailing Calendars Created in Outlook Calendar Printing Assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anomadic1

Outlook version
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hello all,

Can anyone tell me how I can email the multiple calendars I've created in Outlook Calendar Printing Assistant?

Print to an electronic format - pdf or jpg are generally the best formats - then send it as an attachment. There are free PDF printers available on the internet if you don't own Acrobat. I know snagit installs a printer driver (for jpg). If you have onenote, you could print to it and find the resulting *.tif, although i don't recommend tif files because they are not as universal as other files types.

Office 2003/2007 include a Office Document Printer - its not installed by default in 2007 (to the best of my recollection) but you can rerun setup and install it. You'll want to choose the TIF format, not MDI. (I highly recommend printing to PDF instead of tif though.)

Print to an electronic format - pdf or jpg are generally the best formats - then send it as an attachment. There are free PDF printers available on the internet if you don't own Acrobat. I know snagit installs a printer driver (for jpg). If you have onenote, you could print to it and find the resulting *.tif, although i don't recommend tif files because they are not as universal as other files types.

Office 2003/2007 include a Office Document Printer - its not installed by default in 2007 (to the best of my recollection) but you can rerun setup and install it. You'll want to choose the TIF format, not MDI. (I highly recommend printing to PDF instead of tif though.)

Thanks for the quick response! We'll give your suggestion a try.

Export it to a PDF, this will give you the most accurate conversion. Then just do as mentioned above, the file is just a simple attachment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
2 How to get rid of the "Emailing:" prefix in the subject line Using Outlook 1
L Deleting Office 365 calendar appt w/o emailing invitees Using Outlook 3
B Can't run macro from QAT when emailing from Acrobat Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Mark Foley Emailing attachment from Word/Excel sends attachment but no message body Using Outlook 0
B Losing Excel Data when emailing with OutLook 2010 Using Outlook 4
W Mass emailing to contacts linked to accounts BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
M emailing all preivously contacted people Using Outlook 2
A Need help in creating a mass emailing plugin Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Hide/disable "Groups", "Shared Calendars" Using Outlook 2
T Never-ending Reminders in Shared Calendars Using Outlook 3
V Outlook 2016 iCloud for Windows - Why no working Calendars and Tasks ? Using Outlook 1
N Outlook 365 How to show all calendars at startup? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
O Newbie question: how to sync two Outlook -Exchange and IMAP- calendars? Using Outlook 4
P Syncing Outlook & iPhone Calendars Using Outlook 4
H Synchronize contacts and calendars across multiple devices Using Outlook 0
G Outlook 365 with iCloud account not syncing calendars Using Outlook 2
J Multiple calendars Using Outlook 0
Graham Hyman Outlook 2016 Internet Calendars appearing as deleted Using Outlook 4
C Pull Outlook shared calendars items from Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
M Outlook 365 Searching all shared calendars Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
N Gathering Calendar Appointments from Calendars that synced as Contacts Exchange Server Administration 1
B How to sync Outlook, iphone and Google calendars and contacts? Using Outlook 4
B Sharing Outlook calendars gone wrong Using Outlook 0
V Multiple Calendars in Outlook To-Do Bar; Office 365 Using Outlook 3
D Sharing outlook.com calendars in Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 1
D Sharing calendars Exchange Server Administration 1
P Outlook room resource calendars and best practices Exchange Server Administration 0
K Can VBA intervene when updating Internet Calendars? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
C Sync Calendars using WiFI Using Outlook 3
P Can't sync iPhone calendars with Outlook Using Outlook 4
L Calendars in Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 0
Carrie Dickey Outlook 2016 created two calendars titled Calendar1 - appear to be a copy Using Outlook 2
A Helping OL remember which calendars were selected Using Outlook 6
Diane Poremsky New in Office 365 and Outlook.com: Interesting Calendars Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Combine and Print Multiple Outlook Calendars Using Outlook 0
Jeanne Goodman Create Printout from Multiple Shared Calendars Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
Diane Poremsky Publishing Calendars on the Internet or an Intranet Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Printing Calendars with Color Categories Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Select Multiple Calendars in Outlook Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Sharing Outlook.com Calendars Using Outlook 0
C Merge two archive calendars Using Outlook 1
makinmyway Appointments Created in iCloud Calendars Cover Contacts Field...Why? Using Outlook 3
Mark Foley Time span on WebDAV published Calendars does not appear to be working Using Outlook 7
M Reminders or Notifications for Internet Calendars Using Outlook 1
M Copy new appointments created in multiple shared calendars to another exchange calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Diane Poremsky Print Monthly or Work Week Calendars Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky No drop down calendars in Outlook 2010 Print Options Using Outlook 0
H Other peoples calendars going on the left Using Outlook 1
J Printing Mulitple Calendars Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Diane Poremsky Print Monthly or Work Week Calendars Using Outlook 0