Shared Calendar Need To Stop Receiving Other Peoples Reminders

Status
Not open for further replies.

scsltd

Outlook version
Email Account
Exchange Server
I have 5 users running Outlook 2007 and Exchange 2007 who share their calenders with each other and are constantly receiving each others reminders. This only started happening since they migrated from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2007. Is there anyway to stop this from happening as they only want to see their own reminders?

How are the calendars added to outlook? What permissions do they have on the calendars?

They should not be seeing the reminders - however, outlook 2007 does show reminders from non-default folders, so how the calendar is added can make a difference.

How are the calendars added to outlook? What permissions do they have on the calendars?

They should not be seeing the reminders - however, outlook 2007 does show reminders from non-default folders, so how the calendar is added can make a difference.

They were shared by the share calendar link in outlook and and on each shared calendar 2 people have reviewer rights and the other 2 have publishing author rights so that they can add appointments to the others calendars.

I am having the same issue after moving a mailbox from one store to another in Exchange. I just had the user try and start outlook by running Outlook.exe /cleanreminders. You might try that too. I will post results once I hear if it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
U When opening shared Calendar "The set of folders cannot be opened" Using Outlook 0
V Unchecking my calendar and leaving shared one visible Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Fozzie Bear Shared Calendar For Scheduled Tasks Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
S Excel VBA and shared calendar issue Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
J O365 - Adding Shared Google Calendar ICS link issue in O365 Using Outlook 0
N Having Shared Calendar shift to Current day Using Outlook 0
R auto send email when meeting closes from a shared calendar only Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Updating existing entry on shared calendar wants to send update from delegate Using Outlook 0
G Unable to dismiss reminders from share point list calendar shared in Outlook Using Outlook 2
M Using conditional formatting on a shared calendar with categories Using Outlook 6
D Outlook macros to create meeting on shared calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
C Outlook Shared Calendar Using Outlook 1
K Other Shared Calendar on Outlook cannot change items Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 7
Diane Poremsky Shared Calendar Can't Be Deleted Using Outlook 0
A Get shared calendar name or id in custom appointment form Using Outlook 0
Mark Foley Problem subscribing to shared calendar Using Outlook 1
M Copy new appointments created in multiple shared calendars to another exchange calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Shared calendar not updating Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky How to View a Shared Calendar on a Smartphone Using Outlook 0
N Adding Appointment Item in Outlook to Shared Calendar Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
J Auto Accept Notifications from a shared icloud calendar? Using Outlook 4
M Create an Appointment from XL Spreadsheet in a Shared Calendar. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
F e-mail reminder for shared calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Reminders in Outlook shared calendar Using Outlook 2
Z Reminders for all members of a shared calendar Using Outlook 1
M Email notification on creation of an appointment shared calendar? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Rory Campion Not getting a warning when a shared calendar item has been updated by someone else Using Outlook 2
N Outlook Shared appointments automatically to Private Calendar Using Outlook 1
I how to create appointment using saved template onto public folder shared calendar Using Outlook 3
Alex Hall When updating shared calendar, it does not automatically update personal calendar Using Outlook 3
J Creating an "isolated" shared calendar in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Excel to Shared Outlook Calendar Using Outlook 1
T Shared Calendar usable from Intranet Using Outlook 2
R How to copy outlook 2010 shared calendar appointment or meeting to personal calendar by vba? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R How to turn OFF the Reminders for shared calendar events but not off personal Using Outlook 1
M Open meeting in organizer's shared calendar Using Outlook 0
R New computer, OL2010 unable to display shared calendar appointments Exchange Server Administration 3
A Shared Calendar Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 4
T Setting Color codes for each user of a shared Calendar Using Outlook 1
M Calendar navigation displays previous field records.check calendar is shared.. Using Outlook 3
S Some people can not see the contents of my shared calendar. Using Outlook 2
S Viewing shared calendar on smart phones Using Outlook 1
M outlook shared calendar data export to excel sheet Using Outlook 1
K Prevent meeting requests being sent from a shared calendar in a group mailbox Using Outlook 1
D Selecting shared calendar for appointment/meeting templates Using Outlook 2
L Shared calendar appointments received as emails, stays in inbox! Using Outlook 1
N Prevent reminder dismisal in shared calendar Using Outlook 1
E Shared Calendar Permissions Exchange Server Administration 4
C shared calendar reminders Using Outlook 6
J Oulook 2010 Shared Calendar Syncing Using Outlook 1