Why Cant i send lots of emails from my hotmail in bulk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

Outlook version
Email Account
POP3
I have a home run business and i have just changed to a hotmail account, i have 2000 people on my database waiting to recieve emails from me but when i have sent the email out only about 500 have gone through where as the others have come back to me with the following message.

These emails i am sending is not SPAM how do i increase the number of emails i can send out?

Thanks for your help!

552 5.3.4 Requested action aborted

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
You can't... Hotmail limits the number of messages a new subscriber can send until they gain trusted status... then it raises the limit. I don't think you'll ever be able to send that many messages in one day.

Is this an address with hotmail.com or live.com or is it a domain you own that is hosted at hotmail.com? I highly recommend buying a domain name for your business and hosting it elsewhere (although the hosting microsoft offers is pretty nice - but there are limits) - I know godaddy offers free email accounts (with send limits - i think 250 a day) with domain registrations, or for a few bucks a month, you can get an account with higher limits - or pay for additional SMTP traffic. (Other places may have better plans - i use godaddy for domains so i know their policies.)

Status
Not open for further replies.