Status
Not open for further replies.

pamrr

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
Hi,

I downloaded and installed the fix for the glitch that was crashing my Outlook (because of Helvetica True Type 1 font), and my Outlook works fine. But now explorer is acting up. When I go to some of my sites, I get a black screen. Other sites, like this one, it partly freezes up.

Please tell me how to uninstall this patch. I will find some other way...pay for the Open Face version of Helvetica, and in the future, maybe not use MS products.

Thanks,

Pam

PS, I am coming in through Firefox. Thank goodness explorer worked enough to let me install another browser!

One more thing, I re-deleted Helvetica, which solved that problem. So I am back to square one. I will have to purchase a new set of Helvetica, bummer. $99. I've been a big Microsoft fan up until now.

Pam

Hmmm. That's a new one. Should be able to unistall it in Control panel, programs or use system restore to roll back.
Have you seen this article - http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/860/cpsid_86033.html ? Adobe has some font files for download.

Thanks, Diane. I downloaded and installed the fonts available at adobe, and both Outlook and explorer appear to be working, so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S Email was migrated from GoDaddy to Microsoft exchange. We lost IMAP ability Exchange Server Administration 1
N Item cannot be saved because it was modified by another user or window, and, Item could not be moved... Using Outlook 0
W Outlook WAS facebook but there is no info for old accounts Using Outlook 0
N Which Button Was Clicked on the Ribbonbar Menu Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Macro or plug-in to see if specific person was included in this email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J Outlook 2016 After a search in all mailboxes, where is each message that was found? Using Outlook 6
T Column to display which email alias a message was sent to Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
W Outlook 2010 some sent items marked unread now (was Ok before) Using Outlook 0
Mark Foley The upload of "Calendar" failed. There was a problem with the request. Using Outlook 6
L Creating drafts when I thought I was sending Using Outlook 1
Rupert Dragwater "there was an error reading this theme" Using Outlook 3
O Outlook 2016 0x800CCC0F 'The connection to the server was interrupted' Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
G Can't open .pst. Message could not access default folder (Outlook 2010 (.pst). Before that was backi Using Outlook 0
Norbert VBA Flag that would indicate the email was sent from Outlook to Access. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
wisedave Missing icon that show message was forwarded, etc Using Outlook 1
P Item cannot be saved because it was modified by another user or window Using Outlook 8
S Can't move the items. The item could not be moved. It was either already moved or deleted, or access Using Outlook 3
G Reply using address a message was sent to Using Outlook 2
C Whose brilliant idea was to make it more difficult to scroll in Outlook? Using Outlook 0
D See Email Address Received Email was Sent To? Using Outlook 1
D Will Outlook 2010 work with Office 2013 H&S that was preinstalled Using Outlook 2
A automatically remove flag from original message when a response was received Using Outlook 2
E My Outlook 2010 contacts list was hijacked! Using Outlook 10
J View the date a contact was created Using Outlook 7
A When was an item deleted Using Outlook 1
P the outlook 2007 calendar cannot be saved because it was changed by another user or in another windo Using Outlook 4
R Error Message: There was an error generating the XML document BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
J Can't run macro Outlook 2007 that was created in Word 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M MailItem object has no property for when a reply was sent Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Z Check if email was sent Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P fix for Helvetica crasing Outlook 2010? Using Outlook 5
H Outlook 365 issue getting details from embedded files, crashing routine Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
H Preventing the 'email address fetch from Exchange' crashing email reading code Exchange Server Administration 0
B Outlook 213 keeps crashing. I just found out there are DMP files. How can I tell Why? Using Outlook 2
P Questions On Crashing, Sluggish, and Configurations Using Outlook 1
C Outlook (365) is crashing as soon as its opened Using Outlook 2
L Outlook Office 365 cached mode crashing Using Outlook 0
E Gmail crashing Outlook Using Outlook 2
C Outlook Crashing on Specific BCM Lead File BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
J BCM Crashing with Add-in Enabled in User Mode BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
F Difficult Oulook Crashing Problem Using Outlook 1
D outlook keeps crashing with cLucene error Using Outlook 2
J Checking PST File Keeps Crashing Using Outlook 2
U Need a help please Outlook 2007 crashing Using Outlook 2
T Outlook 2010 Crashing Using Outlook 3
T BCM Crashing during search - 2007 edition BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
Q Constant crashing BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
P pasteface method crashing outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
B RE: Outlook 2007 - SMS Link (mobile text) crashing outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1