outlook 2003 always not remove temp copy of opened attachments in temporary fo

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
Exchange Server
When outlook 2003 open an attachment, a temp copy of opened attachments will stored in temporary folder, when attachment closed, Outlook will remove the temp copy automatically, but my Outlook not remove automatically, any ideas? Thx!

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Re: outlook 2003 always not remove temp copy of opened attachments in temporar

the attachment is only removed if you close the attachment then close the message (or change messages in preview). If you open an attachment from the preview pane then view the calendar or another message before closing the attachment, its left behind.

See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/securetemp-files-folder/ for more info.

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
Exchange Server

know need to follow such sequence to have temp copy removed, but it's still not working, really strange, all temp copy left here no matter what sequence I take to close messages/attachments, at last, choosen to put below in windows startup : )

del /q /f "c:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\OLK68\*.*"

Thx!

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange

I wonder if antivirus or something is interfering as they should be deleted if the link between the message and attachment is not broken - basically you can't do anything in outlook until you close the attachment.

BTW, You know that outlook may replace the path at any time? A wildcard for olk* would be better.

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
Exchange Server

thx! will leave olk68 for now until user report problem again (path changed), then find out how to deltree with wildcard, not did that before : )