User defined field not found in any views prints. Cannot locate to delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Costis

Outlook version
Older version
Email Account
POP3
Outlook 2002/xp
1) In current view I have added a user defined field which prints ok.​

Another user defined field which I have been unable to locate in any views and does not show in user defined fields also prints. How can find this field and delete it?

2) How can convert old HTML format sent /received messages to Rich Text format so I can highlight text with word as email editor?​

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Have you opened the form in design mode and looked there?

Otherwise, There isn't an easy way, short of checking the forms. If its not visible in design forms, I'd right click on row of field names and choose Field Chooser - then go through the list of installed forms at the bottom, looking for the field name.

on #2, do you want to do it one at a time (go into Edit mode, then change format) or use a macro. Note that you risk messing up the message format (layout) and doing this is not recommened. There might be a macro that can convert all messages for you but i couldn't find it in a quick search.

Costis

Outlook version
Older version
Email Account
POP3
Thank you Dianne Poremsky.

Tested suggestion: in design mode/design this form/All fields Tab, I located the unwanted UDF and deleted it successfully. Message printed without the unwanted.

Thank you again.:):)

Status
Not open for further replies.