Not open for further replies.

T1000

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Example:

I set up a task in outlook on my PC.

In the area where you can type in the task details etc I highlight certain important sections of text (using bold, underline, capital, even change text colour to red)

The task will sync with my exchange so it will appear on my iPhone.

If I modify the task on my iPhone it will sync via exchange and update on my PC outlook.

The trouble is if I do make a change using iPhone, the next time I open the task in outlook PC the change has been synced OK but all the text font has been changed to a different font (i.e all the bold underlined text etc is just the same as rest of the text)

Any ideas how to stop this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
AndyZ Contact Custom Form Tiny Text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
D Delete selected text in outgoing email body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
kburrows Outlook Email Body Text Disappears/Overlaps, Folders Switch Around when You Hover, Excel Opens Randomly and Runs in the Background - Profile Corrupt? Using Outlook 0
J PSA: How to create custom keyboard shortcut for "Paste Unformatted Text" in Outlook on Windows Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Witzker Add a text line at the end of the note field in all selected Contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
O Replace hard returns with soft returns on selected text and button to QAT Using Outlook 5
J Outlook 365 Emails showing as links and text only Using Outlook 4
R How to force Outlook to use plain text in notes for Contacts? Using Outlook 1
J Text icon in Quick Access toolbar ? Using Outlook 2
S New Outlook Appointment - Select All Body Text and Change Font and Size Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Z Copy specific email body text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
L did MS ever add way to text via Outlook Using Outlook 5
B Outlook 365 Populate Outlook Task UDFs from a UDF text string Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Forwarding email based on the attachment file type and specific text found on the attachment file name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
BartH Add a string to the conditions in .Conditions.BodyOrSubject.Text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S HTML to Plain Text Macro - Help Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Unable to extract text from an Outlook email message Using Outlook 2
T Original email text not shown when replying or forwarding the email. Using Outlook 9
M Outlook, send to > mail recipient - results in plain text email Using Outlook 1
P Forwarding emails issue with special characters replacing text body Using Outlook 1
J Autoreply email recieved from specific sender after deleting some text from body. Using Outlook 0
O Outlook tasks - Add text column with multiple lines Using Outlook 3
S Body text of Email from invite date/time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
T Why does outlook 2010 convert only some forum notifications to plain text? Using Outlook 0
Z VBA to convert email to task, insert text of email in task notes, and attach copy of original email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J Outlook 2013 Change color of text in data fields of contacts in Outlook 2013? Using Outlook 10
V Limiting text length in free text field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Jennifer Murphy Ctrl+Tab sometimes will not move through text a word at a time Using Outlook 1
B Add Prefix text to Subject Line Using Outlook 1
Z Add text to auto-forwarded e-mail Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
S Change VBA script to send HTML email instead of text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M VBA to auto forward message with new subject and body text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
T Missing text in e-mail message after "(Please keep confidential)" Using Outlook 3
S Outlook to check for specific text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A Read and Write to Text File Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Program Checkbox that will activate a text box in a Outlook fallible form. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N How to remove signature formatting from Text in Word (accidentally taken from Outlook) Using Outlook 0
B Paste formatted text (bold, underlined and in quotes) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Remove text to Clean Up Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O Macro - paste as plain text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
N Is there an Outlook tool to normalize text for entries that are in ALL CAPS? Using Outlook 2
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Is there a way to add something that is in the "Format Text" tab to the "basic Text" on the message tab Using Outlook 1
D Remove text in subject using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
D Body text of email disappears when I scan an attachment from printer to email Using Outlook 1
S Outlook 2007: Address Cards allow entering text! Why? Using Outlook 3
S View Appointment in Text Wrap in Outlook 2007 Month Calendar View Using Outlook 0
RangerRick Text Extraction from forwarded messages external Exchange Server Administration 1
S Emails Configured As HTML But Sent As Plain Text Using Outlook 13
W Message Text Using Outlook 1
K Update subject based on text in body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3