Time Off Request - not posting to public folder once approved

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pdmiller35

I have created a "Time Off - DIS_v1a" form which is a new message requesting the date and time off needed. When the supervisor receives this message and if approved it should do the following;
  1. Create appointment for user to save to calendar & sends the user message with attachment. (Works fine)
  2. Move Appointment to "Public Folders/All Public Folders/Calendar - DIS" with their information. (Not Working)
  3. User should receive email that Reply to Time off - that says in Subject "Approve: Time off - request" and in the body of the message it should say "Your time off has been approved. Drag the attached Appointment to your Calendar. Or, open it, then use File | Copy to Folder." (Works fine)
Any idea why it isn't posting to the public folder? I can post the code being used in the form just wasn't sure if I should.

Penny
______

Exchange 2007

"Time Off - DIS_v1a" Form is in the Organization Forms Library.

Outlook 2007 - 2010 32/64 bit clients. (Outlook 2010 Options, trust center > e-mail security > Allow script in Public Folders was checked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B Outlook 365 Files Being Created with Logging OFF Using Outlook 0
P turn off the default "all day" check box in new calendar items. How? Using Outlook 1
J Why are my Junk options shown as slashed off Using Outlook 6
M New Calendar Appointments: Conditionally turn off reminder and show time as free Using Outlook 5
R Outlook Working off line Using Outlook 0
M Where is the setting to *turn off* open calendar in a new window? Using Outlook 3
L How do you turn off Outlook contacts "hints" popup Using Outlook 2
N How to turn off autocorrect in contact notepads Using Outlook 2
A remove or turn off outlook.com contact folder from outlook 2016 Using Outlook 4
P Appointment times are off by one minute Using Outlook 1
B Auto name checking upon Tab or Click off To field(s) Using Outlook 19
J Leave mail on server when Outlook off Using Outlook 0
P printing weekly calendar in Outlook 2013 cuts days of week off Using Outlook 1
A Stop Rule (not turn off) that Delays Outgoing Items Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Dan Badur How can I keep indenting OFF on replies in Outlook 2013? Using Outlook 1
V Open Outlook Calendar and Tasks views with Folder pane off Using Outlook 2
R Email Send & Receive Turned off but sends automatically anyway Using Outlook 1
A Emails automatically forwarding but no rule to turn off Using Outlook 2
R How to turn OFF the Reminders for shared calendar events but not off personal Using Outlook 1
S categories are being cut off after selecting from category pop up form Using Outlook 3
B email getting cut off Using Outlook 9
V Using Outlook 2013 Off Line Using Outlook 5
M Turning on/off Rules from VBA Using Outlook 2
M My Outlook notifications are off by 25 minutes Using Outlook 0
J OL2010 Create a new task while off line Exchange Server Administration 3
B Looking for an add-in or a way to send automatic replies based off a list Using Outlook 2
T Calendar sync off by 1 hour - outlook 2010 / icloud 2.1 / ipad Using Outlook 2
J Outlook 2010 - Use off line Using Outlook 2
Fozzie Bear Outlook 2010 wont remember Exchange Credentials on log off /shutdown of Win7 Exchange Server Administration 2
B Fonts cut off when composing new email on outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
J CPA cuts off left edge of printed Calendar. Ex. January the J is cut off. Using Outlook 11
O How to turn off the prompt to permanently delete messages upon exiting? Using Outlook 2
B Recurring meeting times off by several hours Exchange Server Administration 5
T BCM Install fails Both w Off. Pro 2010 Beta & on reinstall Off.Pro BCM (Business Contact Manager) 5
F Can I write a macro that triggers off an Outlook alert Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
W Outlook Desktop alert, notification, popup - turn off programattic Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Create one-off that does send winmail.dat Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
E Turn application visibility off Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R How do I turn off the Business Contact Manager startup in Outlook BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
S Reminder (Off / On) Link With Reminder Data/Time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
H How turn off outlook security warning dialog box from outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M How do I find Calendar events that have been put off with Snooze? Using Outlook 2
T the default position of the find dialogue is appearing off the scr Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
T Printing off responses to Meeting Requests Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
V turn off shared calender reminders/leaving personal calender remin Using Outlook 7
Mark Foley The upload of "Calendar" failed. There was a problem with the request. Using Outlook 6
Potty Ash MS Outlook 2010 custom form - validation or formula to request user to check a checkbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 16
S Accepting meeting request from calendar keeps the meeting request in the inbox Using Outlook 2
D Add all meeting rooms to the meeting request by default Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
G Auto accept meeting request for non primary account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1