add an email to a business contact without linking/tracking sender

Status
Not open for further replies.

klaus

Hi,

I receive many inquiries through a B2B website. They inquiries are send to me by email. The sender's email address is the server from the B2B website.

I want to add these emails to my business contacts in BCM 2010 without linking and tracking the email address.

Then I want to link and track the email address that i filled in the email field of the business contact.

How should i do that?
<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
F Want to add second email to Outlook for business use Using Outlook 4
N Adding 'Add To Business Contacts' when right-clicking an email add BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
P VBA to add email address to Outlook 365 rule Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
F Add a category before "Send an Email When You Add an Appointment to Your Calendar" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M "Attachment Detacher for Outlook" add in, does it update the server copy of the email? Using Outlook 1
Z Add ComboBox Value to Body of Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Add an Attachment Using an Array and Match first 17 Letters to Matching Template .oft to Send eMail Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Add multiple servers "on behalf of" email to "safe senders" list. Using Outlook 1
A Add to Outlook Contacts from email - default view Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B When working on emails in a certain folder, when I hit reply or reply all, I would like it re always reply all and add an email address to send to Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Send email via SMTP - use transport rules to add to senders inbox (then rule to move to sent items Exchange Server Administration 1
R Outlook add-in to create new contact from an email. Using Outlook 0
JimG Use VBA to add <style> tag to Email. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Diane Poremsky Add Email Addresses to a Contact Group Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Add Attachments and Set Email Fields During a Mail Merge Using Outlook 0
daveTQM Add email recipients to contacts Using Outlook 1
C Auto Add a PDF to an outgoing Email, based on a rule Using Outlook 2
Diane Poremsky Send an Email When You Add an Appointment to Your Calendar Using Outlook 0
D Unable to add email address to contact Using Outlook 3
Diane Poremsky Add attachments and set email fields during a mail merge to email Using Outlook 0
iwshim Can I add an Unsubscribe link to Outlook outgoing email? Something like this? Using Outlook 1
B No email accounts in outlook. Cannot add email Using Outlook 5
A Email Macro to add Date and Classification Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
anoble1 How to create an email with a link to add a calendar appointment Using Outlook 1
P Trying to add subject and name to an email using VB Code Using Outlook 3
I How to add image header to email Using Outlook 2
B Email Trust Add-ons Using Outlook 2
R Add image within email and not attachment Using Outlook 2
J Looking for a solution (maybe an add-in) to easily track email conversations Using Outlook 3
O Run Rule to Rename Email and Add to Tasks Using Outlook 4
K add an email to an account without linking and tracking the email address BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
T How to Use Recurring Email without buying an add-on for Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
B Add Watermarks to Outlook email outgoing messages Using Outlook 0
N Outlook 2010 will not add or display new email accounts Using Outlook 3
F add new panel to email editing window Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
T Add-in problem: Process All Marked Header doesn't display email bodies Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
T Add-in problem: First email in outbox gets stuck Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
W how to add ...person wrote...email address..reply Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
P How do I create a macro to add contacts from email messages? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Add-in for verfying recipients email address is in the attachment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K Add Hyperlink in Email Body by VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Q Opening email from a share breaks add-in Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 15
G Add Map It button to Custom Contacts Form in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Outlook 2021 Add Picture to Custom Contact Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P Can't add custom field to custom Outlook form, it always adds to the Folder instead Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Outlook 2019 Custom outlook Add-in using Visual Studio Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
G automatically choosing "add to autocorrect" option Using Outlook 0
K Add an entry to a specific calendar Using Outlook 1
J Want to create a button on the nav bar (module add-in) to run code Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Outlook 365 Add keywords from Listbox to the message body where cursor is placed Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0