Unhandled exception: picture argument should be an image

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aleoncam

Hello all!
I'm using BCM with my enterprise Outlook 2010 and i have a very important problem. I have created a new form whitout a appropriate ico image linked and every time I try to open the BCM customize option the same dialogue box appear: unhandled exception: picture argument should be an image (it is obviously a translation, sorry for my english)
Since, I can't see my new form type at the customize register type form, I can't remove, or simply solve my problem. I guess i would have to change it manually at the database but it seems to be a little bit dangerous.
Has anyone have the same problem?
Any help?

Thanks in advance

View attachment 264

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C Problem accessing events for folder "username" Server Threw Exception Using Outlook 1
A Exception message: MapiExceptionLogonFailed: Unable to open message store Exchange Server Administration 1
N _MailItem->GetSendOn(&date) throws an exception Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T exception when I call ActiveDocument.Range(0,0).Editors.Add(-1) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000E (E_OUTOFMEMORY) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
N Operation aborted (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004004 (E_ABORT)) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
L Operation aborted (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004004 (E_ABORT)) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R vba rule exception "except with specific words in the sender's add Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C IMapiSession exception: Specified cast is not valid Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Security exception while opening custom outlook form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Outlook 2021 Add Picture to Custom Contact Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Witzker Outlook 2019 is cutting Picture Extension *.pn_ Using Outlook 3
E What does mean this icon at the picture attached? Using Outlook 2
P Outlook 2010: Missing tab - "Format/Picture Tools" HELP! Using Outlook 3
Diane Poremsky Displaying a Picture on a Contact Using Outlook 0
oliv- Reduce the size of picture attachments: programmatically Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Picture/Image/Attachment Resizing Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
B Automatic picture download and changing email addresses Using Outlook 3
G Issues with accessing Outlook Contact Picture with VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
iwshim mail merge and add the contact picture outlook 2013 Using Outlook 3
Paul Van Cotthem Outlook 2013 contact picture only visible in "People" view Using Outlook 4
R Embbedet Firmlogo als Attachment and Picture Using Outlook 1
P Outlook can not display picture inline. Using Outlook 7
P OL2010 - custom form contact picture Using Outlook 0
L How to inbed picture in new outgoing messae Using Outlook 2
T Word attached files open Word. Excel files open Picture Manager!! Using Outlook 2
R insert picture tab grey Using Outlook 1
D Sending mass e-mail (picture only) Using Outlook 1
F How to setup signature with Outlook 2007 with external picture Using Outlook 4
S How to insert a picture programatically Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 12
C insert a picture Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S How to add icon(or picture) field for each contact in contacts view Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
M Reply with picture in body of message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2