Cut and Paste Taking 25 seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

neilbarker

Hi,

I am using Outlook 2010 and Exchange 2007. When I cut and paste from an email into another email (I am cutting a couple of pictures, 2 URL's and some text) it takes about 25 seconds for the paste operation.

I have cut and paste from the email into Word and this takes a second. If I save the word doc the total size is 106kb so the images etc are not that large.

Why does it take so long to paste this data into another email? I have disabled add ins as far as I can and tried in Rich Text and HTML but I an not seem to get this to work any faster.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Many thanks,

Neil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J VBA Outlook : Subject line : Cut and Paste name to heading , number to very end of the body of Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
makinmyway Research Pane in Emails Turns on and Cut Paste Keys then Stop Working Using Outlook 5
F Cut and Paste Addresses from Excel Suddenly Limited Using Outlook 4
Diane Poremsky Cut the Clutter: Using Exchange Online’s Clutter Folder Using Outlook 0
S categories are being cut off after selecting from category pop up form Using Outlook 3
B email getting cut off Using Outlook 9
M Editing tasks: highlight & copy/cut NOT working in Calendar entries Using Outlook 4
L Outlook Contact Short-Cut In a Folder Using Outlook 10
D Frequently used response short cut possible macro Using Outlook 1
B Fonts cut off when composing new email on outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
J CPA cuts off left edge of printed Calendar. Ex. January the J is cut off. Using Outlook 11
J PSA: How to create custom keyboard shortcut for "Paste Unformatted Text" in Outlook on Windows Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P Outlook 2016 Change Paste Special Default Format Using Outlook 8
P Can't paste an image into a task Using Outlook 3
P Add Paste Unformatted to QAT Using Outlook 1
B Paste formatted text (bold, underlined and in quotes) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O Macro - paste as plain text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Paste Excel table into Outlook message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
O How to paste website content using a specific font and removing URLs Using Outlook 2
D Outlook macro with today's date in subject and paste clipboard in body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K Paste from Windows Clipboard then change font without losing formatting Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Paste content to Excel when .txt file (attachment) is opened Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Stilgar Relsik Create a rule to copy text from an email and paste it in the subject line. Using Outlook 1
H Macro to Copy Specific content from Mail Body and Paste to Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
Diane Poremsky Paste clipboard contents using VBA Using Outlook 0
A Outlook: copy & paste Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
V Copy and paste body and subject and send multiple emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
G outlook 13 copy & paste without losing formatting Using Outlook 1
C Copy Cell value from Excel and paste into current email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
R Copy/paste mailing address Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 6
D Open attached CSV, copy newdata and paste it to database CSV Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
O Copy email content and paste into new Word Document using a different font Using Outlook 1
L Outlook 2007 Delete and Paste Between Fields Using Outlook 25
L "sometimes" cant send mail, we have to copy and paste the message and resend? Using Outlook 2
I Clipboard paste in macro Using Outlook 14
R how to copy a list of email contacts and paste them only as names (not names + email address) Using Outlook 12
G Outlook 2007 Macro: Paste - Paste Special - Unformatted Text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
K Copy Entire Email Content - Paste into new Task Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
K How to copy Contact Item to Clipboard and Paste as "VCF Link? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
Z unable to paste screenshot into custom form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Using copy paste to grab email addresses from the TO: address fiel Using Outlook 14
C Synchronization and taking forever to send Using Outlook 2