Signatures problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

awaisagha

Outlook version
Email Account
IMAP
hi people!

i have always been a user of outlook,its the best software for emails.

i am trying to make signatures in which i have added some links,like link to my facebook,twitter and my blog,but i want to hide links with words,i tried an HTML coding which i got from a website,but it doesnt work.can anyone tell me how can i mask link with a word in signatures.

regards

awais.

You can

1) copy rendered code (ie, viewed in a browser) and paste into the signature field

2) create the sigature in a new message form using the Insert Hyperlink feature and copy/paste into the signature field

3) use the Hyperlink button in the signature editor. Screenshot: http://slipstick.me/jing/signature.jpg - open the dialog using button at #1, enter link name in #2, the url in #3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C Outlook 365 Multiple different Signatures on Shared Mailbox Using Outlook 0
T Outlook roaming signatures Using Outlook 4
D VBA code to select a signature from the signatures list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
K Outlook adds space to rows in HTML email signatures viewed on mobile Using Outlook 1
A How to create fixed signatures for aliases that process through GMAIL? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A Multiple signatures Using Outlook 2
L Can signatures synch to Office Portal Using Outlook 1
M Configure outlook 2007 to accept digital signatures Using Outlook 2
R Outlook signatures depending on domain Using Outlook 2
J Signatures that contain recipient's email address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
Mark Foley Outlook multi-spacing Thunderbird signatures when replying Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Image Quality in Signatures Using Outlook 0
C Quick Parts signatures suddenly require more letters Using Outlook 2
C Signatures in HTML emails Using Outlook 5
R 2 email accounts, only 1 gets signatures added on new email. Using Outlook 1
L Oultlook 2007 Signatures Using Outlook 28
P Changing all email signatures (font, color) at once in outlook 2007 Using Outlook 2
V Plain Text Signatures Using Outlook 3
V Signatures in Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 1
J Outlook 2010 - Stationery with signatures Using Outlook 1
J Managing signatures and disclaimers with digitally signed emails Exchange Server Administration 3
B OL2010 - signatures while forwarding tasks or appointments Using Outlook 2
S Using Multiple Signatures in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 9
F Signatures in incoming messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N separate signatures for different accounts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
D Where does Outlook store signatures? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
Victor_50 Problem - Google Workspace will stop "unsafe" access to Outlook end 2024 Using Outlook 3
Geldner Problem submitting SPAM using Outlook VBA Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Online Mode to Cached Exchange Mode problem Using Outlook 2
S Problem Accessing .MSG Property 'ImageNaturalHeight' Tag '0x80010003' Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Problem when requesting to view an email in a browser Using Outlook 0
R Outlook 2021 Having problem setting up outlook 2021 with windows 11. I have 3 gmail accounts and I want the 3 gmail, emails to merge into the same outlook input. Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Is anyone else having problem conneccting to gmail? Using Outlook 27
P Outlook calendar and contacts sync problem-outlook disconnects Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
S Archiving and Likely Modified Date Problem Using Outlook 3
R Problem moving file “Email folders.pst” to new PC Using Outlook 5
S Problem Checking the available stores in my Inbox (Outlook VBA) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Witzker GetAssignedView Problem Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Outlook 2010 Problem with OutLook 2010 32 bit, after Windows Auto Update Using Outlook 3
Marc2019 Outlook 2016 Font Problem Using Outlook 5
X I have met my waterloo trying to resolve embedded graphics problem with outlook 2007 and now 2016 Using Outlook 1
D Problem with custom form including _DocSiteControl1 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Outlook 2007 Calendar instant search problem. Windows 7 Using Outlook 4
S Outlook 2007 Calendar instant search problem. Windows 7 Using Outlook 0
D Sort Problem with Sent Folders Using Outlook 1
S Conditional formatting problem with "is not empty" and categories Using Outlook 2
Mark Foley The upload of "Calendar" failed. There was a problem with the request. Using Outlook 6
avant-guvnor Import csv problem Using Outlook 7
katehawkins Outlook 2013 Ost to pst conversion problem Using Outlook 1
AbbieWhite The problem with a fairly large file. Using Outlook 3