outlook meeting attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

aranos

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
Exchange Server
Security Issue, Outlook displays all attachments to meetings under shared calendar, used for room bookings, ie meetings scheduled using the meeting rooms public shared calendar are visible to all. Non attendees have access to the meetings and attached files in the shared calender.

Need to find a fix in Outlook 2007 / Exchange 2003, to restrict permissions to meetings in the calendar to the owner or attendees. I still want a room location booking process but remove access to meetings scheduled by others

Need help please.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
You are limited to the options on the Calendar's Permissions tab -you can set the folder so its only viewable to certain people, but can't limit the visiblity to certain items - its basically all or nothing for visiblity. You can try using private flag on items but I'm not sure how well that will work for a shared calendar.

aranos

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
Exchange Server
Thanks for the response, my ideas where around some sort of ldap /ad change , outlook policy ADM file or something in exchange 03.

I have seen an automatic form set to private not sure what that would do...or how.

rather stuck.

larry

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
You can create a custom form and save it with the private flag set. I don't think you can do anything in a AD.

Status
Not open for further replies.