cannot sand mail after SP1

jdemo75

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
i have 13 users that use outlook 2010. we use roaming profiles at my business. i have been dealing with a problem where outlook will not send emails. i get the "outlook data file cannot be accessed" this only happened on one user and i set everyone up the same, and made shure the outgoing server used the same settings as the incoming. i was never able to fix the problem for him, and now with SP1 everyone has the same problem. i also cannot create a new user profile (which was a temporary before). all the computers are windows 7 64bit and outlook is 2010 x86. the server is 64bit running server 2008. if there is any other info that would be helpful, let me know.

larry

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
What type of email account? What is the path of the data file?

Roaming profiles don't always work well with accounts that use a data file since the data file isn't normally saved in the roaming folders and when you move it to a roaming folder, the typical pst or ost size needs a lot of time to sync.

jdemo75

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
the email accounts are from godaddy. i am using imap.secureserver.net smtpout.secureserver.net with default ports. the .pst files are saved on the local machine in the my documents folder.

dloughland

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Did you find a resolution to this issue?

I have exactly the same problem that I cannot fix.

Thanks,

Dan