Is there a genuine simple way to move Eudora address to Outlook 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rupert Dragwater

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
Apart from spending bucks on a program i.e. Transend, is there a way for one to move ones' address book from Eudora Pro to Outlook 2010? I've used Aid4Mail and it moved my folders over no problem. But I understand that program will not do the trick when it comes to the address book. I know Transend will for a mere 50 dollars plus.

If there is a slick way to do what I'm asking, please advise. If not, kindly disregard this notice.

(Perchance anyone does not see this post / question, please do advise me immediately)

Can you export the address book in a format outlook can import? Most programs can export in CSV format - Outlook can import CSV. I haven't used Eudora in 15 yars so I have no idea if it supports CSV. :(

Hi,

There is nothing in Eudora to Export - only to import. Any other ideas - others are permitted to come in on this too you know!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
D Need Genuine Office or Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 3
GregS Simple calendar sharing doesn't work Using Outlook 6
F Simple code to look for a specific line Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
K Ask about a simple script about save a incoming mail as file on local PC Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
P Simple contact and project manger like MissingLink for Outlook Using Outlook 1
L Simple Macro Using Outlook 1
B Is there a simple way to share email folders w/o exchange server? Using Outlook 0
C Need Help with Simple Code Correction Using Outlook 11
F I want simple syncing between my 3 PCs and Android devices. Using Outlook 1
H Too simple I would think but.. Using Outlook 1
D Help with simple macro - looping though all emails in my inbox Using Outlook 3
T Location and simple copying of emails and settings, OL 2010 and Win 7 64bit. Using Outlook 3
R Simple Sharing of Outlook Profile Using Outlook 1
R BCM with MS Office Accounting... Simple question BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
P Simple Marketing Campaign Question BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
B Simple way to insert file text - macro? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V simple move to personal folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Simple MAPI send and Outlook COM addin Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
H Move Selected emails to Local Drive Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A Search folder and move the email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A Outlook 365 (OutLook For Mac)Move "On My Computer" Folder Items From Old To New Mac Computer Using Outlook 3
HarvMan Outlook 365 - Rule to Move an Incoming Message to Another Folder Using Outlook 4
humility36 Cannot move emails to archive - 440 error Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Outlook 2019 Automatically move email after assigning category Using Outlook 4
C Trying to move messages between imap accounts/folders Using Outlook 5
M Move command Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
C Code to move mail with certain attachment name? Does Not work Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B Move emails from one account to another Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Quick steps delete original email and move reply/sent email to folder Using Outlook 2
N How to add or delete items to Move dropdown Menu Using Outlook 0
Commodore Unable to move message Using Outlook 3
N Line to move origEmail to subfolder within a reply macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Move or copy from field to field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
T Outlook 365 Move newly created tasks automatically on save. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
NVDon Create new Move To Folder list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
P Print attachments automatically and move the mail to an existing folder called "Ted" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
T Macro to move reply and original message to folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
F VBA to move email from Non Default folder to Sub folders as per details given in excel file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
F Excel VBA to move mails for outlook 365 on secondary mail account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Dopey move - deleted profile Using Outlook 1
GregS Outlook 2016 Move Outlook to new computer? Using Outlook 4
Witzker Macro to move @domain.xx of a Spammail to Blacklist in Outlook 2019 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
G Move tasks up/down todo list by VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Macro to move “Re:” & “FWD:” email recieved the shared inbox to a subfolder in outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Outlook Macro to move reply mail based on the key word in the subjectline Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Move Email with Attachment to Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Eike Move mails via macro triggered by the click of a button? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
G Cannot Move Autocomplete File to New Computer Using Outlook 15
M Move to Folder Using Outlook 1
P Move emails between 2 mailboxes. Using Outlook 0