Want to Create Shortcut to Open Specific Calendars at the Same Time

CHebert

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
POP3
Hello,

I assist several departments and personnel in booking meeting space. Each room has an Outlook calendar. I view the calendars in groups. Meaning, I always look at the calendars for training rooms 1 and 2 together. I always look at the calendars for the three pc labs together. I always look at the offsite room calendars together, etc. Consequently I am constantly selecting and deselecting calendars. Is there a way to create a group of calendars that can be accessed with a shortcut that when used opens the calendars within the group and closes all others?

-Connie

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
You can create calendar groups and see the calendars in the scheduler format - if that view meets your needs, you will be able to open and close all at the same time. While viewing your calendar, go to Actions, View group schedules to try it out.

There isn't a way to select and deselect a group of calendars in Outlook 2007 - in 2010 you can.

CHebert

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
POP3
Hello Diane,

Thank you for your reply. The result is not exactly what I had in mind but it will certainly help a lot. I look forward to our office transitioning to 2010.

-Connie