Accounts not loading or showing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Efxone

Outlook version
Email Account
POP3
In BCM, I having an issue with the Accounts section of BCM:

• The Accounts portion of the program is not loading, this includes the Business Projects, Opportunities, Project Tasks, etc. You click on Accounts, the basic contact view or list comes up
  • Also Outlook BCM is running very slow!

I have run Office Diagnostics.. Did not help! I have other issues, but these are the most pressing.

Suggestions?

Re: Accounts not loading or showing Update!!!!!!!!!!!

I really need some help here!!!! BCM is not loading the main account form. If you make a new account, the form that comes up is a normal Outlook contact form; I have tried the following:

1) I have un-installed Office and reloaded the whole suite. No change!

2) I have even made a new profile... No change!

It seems the the default account form is gone... 2007 Outlook BCM has now lost its functionality as a CRM.

So I need some help here...

Re: Accounts not loading or showing Update!!!!!!!!!!!

I am still searching for way to get BCM functioning, I have all the updates installed and I have re-installed it. I have been looking for a solution for three months at various forums.I was a Goldmine user for over twenty-years, the BCM program I thought was a solution when Goldmine left the single-user behind.

The BCM worked fine initially; but as time went on, things started going south. I am running Win 7 Pro with Office 7 suite which includes Outlook/BCM. As it stand now, the Account section of BCM is just Outlook contact list and the other BCN functions do not work, throws up error messages or crashes the program. I am also running Google apps with Outlook to communicate with my corporate mailbox.

Anyone having a suggestion.. Please post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T Outlook 2010 Sub accounts not showing new emails in Inbox Using Outlook 4
Retired Geek Outlook for the MAC with Yahoo accounts now very broken Using Outlook 9
C Trying to move messages between imap accounts/folders Using Outlook 5
T Outlook 365 2 Microsoft Accounts? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
O How to sync (one way) contacts between two Outlook (exchange) accounts? Using Outlook 0
D multiple email accounts - why do I have to choose the "from" account address?? Using Outlook 2
C How to search for items in Outbox with multiple accounts? Using Outlook 20
R Outlook 2021 Having problem setting up outlook 2021 with windows 11. I have 3 gmail accounts and I want the 3 gmail, emails to merge into the same outlook input. Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
G Removing old emails when adding accounts Using Outlook 3
P Importing other e-mail accounts into Outlook Using Outlook 1
C Profiles and accounts and PSTs and OSTs Using Outlook 1
O Remove duplicates within two accounts Using Outlook 2
M Issue transferring Outlook 2016 email accounts & settings onto new computer Using Outlook 8
E Work uses live accounts for emails for all employees. Can we use the outlook calendar to give the employees an universal work schedule calendar? Using Outlook 1
glnz O365 - How to combine the Inboxes for four email accounts into a single Inbox Using Outlook 7
A Backup Email Accounts On OutLook For Mac 2016 (Microsoft 365 subscription version) Using Outlook 0
W Outlook WAS facebook but there is no info for old accounts Using Outlook 0
R Outlook 2010 How do you export 2 email Accounts' 2010 Inbox Files to new computer (2019)? Using Outlook 0
David in Mississippi New (Feb 2020) install of Outlook 365 - Cannot specify PST for different accounts Using Outlook 0
RBLampert Accessing Outlook accounts from multiple computers Using Outlook 8
T why are the calendar icons different for different accounts Using Outlook 2
Martull Forced signature when multiple accounts exist Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
M ERROR: None of your email accounts could send to this recipient Using Outlook 2
O Multiple email accounts - hesitate to create a new profile Using Outlook 3
A Microsoft Personal vs Work Accounts in Outlook Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 7
glnz How set up new IMAP on Outlook-Office 365 and merge in pst from Outlook 2003 for same two email accounts? Using Outlook 5
RBLampert Invisible e-mails in Gmail accounts Using Outlook 0
O How to apply view settings on all accounts and folders Using Outlook 7
R Deleting Synchronisation of Old Accounts Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
DoctorJellybean Import accounts\files Using Outlook 1
CWM030 Connected accounts mail moved to trash? Exchange Server Administration 16
F Sharepoint tasks from multiple accounts in To-Do List Using Outlook 8
D Edit Subject (Multiple Accounts) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
M Duplicate Primary Mail Accounts outlook 2010 Using Outlook 0
M cannot change delivery folders with IMAP accounts Using Outlook 0
B Deleting multiple accounts Using Outlook 1
L How to use different fonts for outgoing messages for different email accounts Using Outlook 0
Fozzie Bear Correct Method to set up Outlook.com accounts as Exchange Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 7
M Multiple workstations and multiple accounts - keep in sync? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
Fozzie Bear Office 365 Home Premium with Exchange Online email accounts Using Outlook 3
M Following a refresh of computer (win8.0) conflicting oulook accounts Using Outlook 2
J Accessing Hotmail accounts with Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 3
R Using Multiple Accounts in Outlook Using Outlook 3
S Move email accounts to new laptop Using Outlook 1
D Multiple Accounts Issue Receiving Emails in 2016 Using Outlook 0
T Cannot access outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Rename Email Accounts and Data Files in the Folder List Using Outlook 0
M 10 Imap gmail accounts into OL2016-32b want 1 calendar Using Outlook 3
Diane Poremsky Can't import CSV or move Outlook items into EAS Accounts Using Outlook 0
Tim King Outlook 365 unable to change accounts Using Outlook 0