Print multiple pocket calendars on one page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patty_M

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
I would like print 4 pocket calendars (same calendar) on one page. How can I do this? I have selected 4 pages per sheet with no luck. Thank you.

Assuming that was what you want - i can't get it to work. I figured 4 copies (set in outlook) and 4 up (printer options) and all i ended up with was 12 pages of scrap paper. <g> (I tried different paper sizes too.)

Diane,

Thank you for your response. You are correct - same 4 calendars on one page. I have tried a variety of ways with no luck as well.

Thanks again!

Patty

My only other thought is a two step process - print 4 copies to a pdf or other electronic format then print that to the printer using 4-up layout. I haven't tried it with the calendar yet, but it should work.

Dang... now i realize the error in my thinking. Outlook is not sending 4 calendars to the printer but printing 1 calendar 4 times. That's why that plan failed.

You'll need to print to electronic format then copy the electronic format 3 times - then merge them into one and print them 4 up. Merging the 4 copies into 1 - 4 page file may not be necessary - i didn't test just printing 4 separate documents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Diane Poremsky Combine and Print Multiple Outlook Calendars Using Outlook 0
A how to print multiple emails from Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 13
G Print email attachments when hit subfolder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
U Outlook not responding when trying to print Emails Using Outlook 6
D VBA Macro to Print and Save email to network location Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Cannot print Contacts Using Outlook 7
G print attachment straight away; working script edit not working Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
P Print attachments automatically and move the mail to an existing folder called "Ted" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
S CONTACT FIELD PRINT ORDER Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A VBA Script - Print Date between first email in Category X and last email in Category Y Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B Outlook 2016 Outlook crashes when trying to print certain emails Using Outlook 5
M Batch print without appended trail of repeated e Using Outlook 2
Witzker print-list-of-outlook-folders with sort posibility Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
M Custom Calendar Print Suggestions? Using Outlook 0
M Print email and, attachments sent in hyperlinks in the email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Print attachments automatically and moves the mail to a new folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
A Day view - print appointment details Using Outlook 1
I print calendar without subject and details Using Outlook 1
D Print Attachments only in selected emails using a macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
oliv- property "is printed" or catching print events Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
I Print Automatically Attachments Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Diane Poremsky Print a list of your Outlook folders Using Outlook 0
B Print list of previously sent recipients Using Outlook 1
R Print email message and attachment in order Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
L Outlook 2002: HTML Emails Will Not Print: Please Help Using Outlook 0
A Print first page of a new email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
Diane Poremsky Print Monthly or Work Week Calendars Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky No drop down calendars in Outlook 2010 Print Options Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Print Monthly or Work Week Calendars Using Outlook 0
S Macro to print & move selected emails? Using Outlook 3
J Auto print PDF attachments as they arrive with certain words in subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
H Problems With Outlook 2013 VBA To Send and Print an email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Outlook 2013 Categories won't print In color Using Outlook 2
G Calendar monthly view - Print just 3 weeks Using Outlook 5
R Can't modify Outlook view font with IE anymore (even though IE still affects print font) Using Outlook 5
M Print Attachments from another mailbox (not default) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
E Outlook VBA to print attached Pdf to a fax printer and assign fax number Using Outlook 0
L Outlook 2010 Quick Print Attachment, nothing happend Using Outlook 0
C automatically print attachments Using Outlook 4
J Automatically Print PDF When They Are Received Using Outlook 4
M button to send and print emails Using Outlook 26
S How to print ONLY first line of appointments in month view? Using Outlook 1
M print free/busy schedule of an user Using Outlook 2
O For Outlook 2007 - VBA to print attachments Using Outlook 1
W Cannot print Outlook 2007 emails Using Outlook 2
R problem with incomming e-mail I am unable to print full e-mail letter Using Outlook 1
M Custom print contacts Using Outlook 2
E Can't print from Outlook on wifi network Using Outlook 0
E can't print some retail discount coupons Using Outlook 7
J calendar print setup in outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1