outlook email merging with attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hank

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
I am a consulting oriented small business and need to email categories of my contacts using the merge functions, and attach .pdf or other files from time to tim. It appears that Outlook doesn't support the attaching of files. In my research it appears there are two add-ons that might work : Mailmerge Pro and Mail Merge Tookit. Is one better than the other, and are there others you would reccomend. BTW, I use Office 365 and wasn't sure what to list as my system. Thanks in advance.

Hank

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Thanks Larry. Not being a technical guy I was afraid the VBA solution might be less user friendly, more technical. Do you have a name for the third 3rd party solution? I hope someone will chime in who has used or compared one of the programs. I really appreciate your response! HH

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
IMHO, the VBA is user friendly enough but its not for everyone. I'd probably go with Easy mail merge pro http://www.standss.com/t/ssemm01.asp if not the vba. The tool kit is fine too - and i think they all have free trials so you can see which you like the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.