Autofill Information in Email Template

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagle75au

Outlook version
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hi,

We currently have an Email to SMS service and use Outlook Personal Assistant to send appointment reminders to our clients via SMS.

Is it possible to have a template within Outlook that we can have autofill with certain information taken from our Contacts or the actual appointment??

eg.

{Date}

{Time}

{Customer name}

"Our Template Message"

{Our Company Name}

{Our Contact Details}

Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks

You need to use scripting and while I don't have any samples for you, check out the templates at emailtemplates.com. If they have a template that meets your needs, it might be cost effective to use it rather than trying to write your own.

They don't really have what i'm after! and since i know nothing of scripting i am quite happy to pay for someone to do this for me???? anyone???

would need this format....
Hi “customer’s first name or name”
Just a short message from us to reminder you of your appointment with whoever at “time and day” at “customer’s address”.
More of our own text.

The problem lies within the auto fill we need, We don't want to have to add a contact each time we create the appointment, just take the information from the appointment whether it be from the appointment body or subject line.

This message would need to be accessed from with an appointment so we can choose which template we would like to send via sms!

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M Autofill addresses Using Outlook 0
J Can't kill autofill email address Using Outlook 1
C Autofill subject line in appointment from options selected in combobox Using Outlook 6
M How to setup outlook after importing old account information - Entering email account info creates with "(1)" after the account! Using Outlook 1
H Information from user defined field into Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
C Custom Outlook Form - Populate Information from Radio Button / Check Box Using Outlook 0
S Unable to Edit Contact Information in Certain Contact Folders Using Outlook 3
I Backup email account information Using Outlook 2
T Received many email without information Using Outlook 1
R Trying to extract information between two symbols from outlook subject Using Outlook 2
B Macro To Create Rule To Export From Certain Folder Email Information in one workbook multiple sheets Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
B Clearing ALL information from Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
J Group email messages based upon information in InfoBar Using Outlook 0
R The changing way to access information in Office 365 Using Outlook 0
N Outlook 2013 information message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
F Exchange User Information - Notes Exchange Server Administration 4
P Outlook Macro sends information to Excel Using Outlook 1
M How to get information about a set of meetings Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
C Custom Forms: Question about retaining form information throughout the entire conversation Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
G Missing outlook 2013 information Using Outlook 2
M Outlook 2013 Calendar showing No Information Using Outlook 1
C Rule to Handle Meeting Replies that updates tracking information Using Outlook 2
T Contacting <Server Name and Path> for Information When Adding Attachments Using Outlook 0
G Hidden information Exchange Server Administration 0
J Header information missing in one account only Using Outlook 10
I Search email with information in detailed headers Using Outlook 3
G Discrepancy in drafts information in multiple computers Exchange Server Administration 0
G Pop up information location issue Using Outlook 4
W How to build a macro that interacts with and uses information from an Excel sh Using Outlook 1
J Problems starting Information Store Server in Exchange 2003 Exchange Server Administration 13
S You’ve received Free/Busy information from this user Message Using Outlook 10
J Issues printing HTML emails - Contacting server for information Using Outlook 1
M Outllook 2000 - 2 Errors - The Information Service / The Messaging Interface Using Outlook 7
A How do I ensure my BCM information get transferred BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
A Updating contacts with new information BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
H popup window "Location Information" Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 3
K Linking Information from Accounts to Business Contacts Manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
B Insert information to MailItem Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K Extracting Calendar information from a OST file? Exchange Server Administration 5
S Need: Date handling in Outlook Macros, either information/documentation Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Get FreeBusy information for a Room/resource Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T populating fields with information from the address book Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
Q Smart Tags - Telephone Number recognizing the contact information Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
R Custom form retains old information Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P Email address auto-completes work fine on laptop, but no longer on desktop Using Outlook 2
S Create Outlook Task from Template and append Body with Email Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
H Copying email address(es) in body of email and pasting in To field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Search folder and move the email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
P VBA to add email address to Outlook 365 rule Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
farrissf Outlook 2016 Optimizing Email Searches in Outlook 2016: Seeking Insights on Quick Search vs Advanced Search Features Using Outlook 0